Overall Satisfaction with LinkedIn Sales Navigator
We are into the ERP business. US, Canada and Middle East in our prime [area], so identifying the exact users by Product and Industry wise. Only the Inside Sales department using this service more than 4 years. I converted [a] couple of contacts into positive and 1 closed won. [We are] using this service to validating the market for our products.
- ABM - we can save some of the accounts and track them from scratch.
- Response rate is more than 60% when we connect through LinkedIn message.
- LinkedIn Post Search - I use some key words to identify or find information, which is related to my business.
- Separate dashboard for saved accounts - where I can show the recent activity and Org level changes to the C level.
- Email ID for the leads.
- Some more filter for LinkedIn Post search.
- I think I should get some discount on the bill - because [I have been] using this service more than 4 years.
- I feel I'm paying huge amount only for the tracking data. (We are buying email ID from different source).
Do you think LinkedIn Sales Navigator delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with LinkedIn Sales Navigator's feature set?
Did LinkedIn Sales Navigator live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of LinkedIn Sales Navigator go as expected?
Would you buy LinkedIn Sales Navigator again?
Hard Time - I'm in [the] SAP business, there is no product search for SAP in filter. I have to give manual search [for] different key words to drill down the accounts. Middle East records are very low, not to get the exact or current updates from this region. Some times when I try to identify the leads with Name search it's not showing the current person, when I get it in random google search.