Overall Satisfaction with Litmus
We use Litmus to create and test our email templates and to build our monthly newsletters. It allows us to build great-looking emails that we know will display properly for all our users.
- Great templates to start from.
- Lets you see and adjust all the code.
- Immediately preview your work.
- Visual editor still a little buggy.
- Occasionally, we have challenges with things not saving.
It's helpful to know if members are skimming or reading our content so that we can select the most relevant items to include in our newsletter.
Do you think Litmus delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Litmus's feature set?
Did Litmus live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Litmus go as expected?
Would you buy Litmus again?