Overall Satisfaction with Luminate
CBM uses Luminate to process donations, allow individuals to raise funds with TeamRaiser, and distribute e-communications through weekly and monthly newsletters.
- I appreciate the steps made to include a notification system via email, reports and e-communications statuses.
- The Constituent 360 is somewhat easy to navigate. It is, in fact, the easiest to navigate part of the system.
- The automated reports system is nice when you have less-than-savvy members of your team.
- The system feels fragmented. Like several different products were sewn together.
- The menu system is overly complicated and I find myself not always sure how I navigated to the page I need.
- The documentation is so extensive. I often find myself searching for the answers I need, only to have a BB chat, and find out it was "right there" all along.
- The email system is not user friendly. I have had to learn a lot of HTML to use it successfully.
- The Team Raiser system requires us to run a 15-20 minute "how to" section of our orientation for our teams. Team members are discouraged from just signing up and getting started because of this.
- A lot of the defaults in the system lead to reoccurring problems. For example the TeamRaiser default for new members is to set their page to "Private", meaning that a member of our team has to go into the system every time to change this setting manually.