Concise review of lynda.comhttps://www.trustradius.com/elearning-contentLinkedIn Learning (Lynda.com)Unspecified8.9781012018-02-06T15:29:51.729Z
February 06, 2018
Concise review of lynda.com
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with lynda.com
We use it for mostly business productivity applications training. Any graphics design training needs we need have also been met with lynda.com. The entire organization has a login by the department. Now, lynda.com has expanded into many areas of programming and IT operations support and applications.
- Their customer service is superb. They have always been willing to solve any technical challenges and follow-up.
- The sale representative always contacts me ahead of time in the renewal window. He does everything to help.
- Their site is well designed, easy to administer, and it is easy to track learning paths.
- When they were acquired by LinkedIn, the next invoice barely noted the invoice was for Lynda.com. I at first thought it was a phishing attempt using LinkedIn as a front.
- The invoice should be from the lynda.com domain and NOT from LinkedIn.
- Account administrators should be able to change passwords, and see passwords, for the license entities they manage. Also, all email notices to users should be duplicated to account administrators.
- We have always renewed lynda.com because of the convenience of the whole learning system.
- In-depth knowledge transfer.