Overall Satisfaction with MailChimp
- It allows you to create emails with its own powerful template editor and has excellent features such as dragging & dropping of images and text boxes. You can edit anywhere in the text just by clicking at that particular text location.
- It offers a huge collection of templates and color schemes to choose from and you are free to have your own user interface by modifying those design templates.
- Creating survey and user forms is super easy using MailChimp with a user friendly layout and responsive GUI.
- It provides me the control to filter lists according to designation, age group and other activities.
- It doesn’t have a feature which will let me view which links I have clicked, the number of times I opened a particular email and more.
- I have noticed that a few of my emails went to spam and I have to work them carefully to get past the spam filtering.
MailChimp is an excellent tool for marketers and sales teams. If you have limited contacts, then it works out great for you. If you are running a blog, small business, or selling a product, then definitely having a MailChimp account will be appropriate for you.
If your budget is limited and you are not sure about whether to use MailChimp or not, then you can go ahead with the trial version and see the results to decide if you need an upgrade or not.