An Easy to Use Email Platform
June 02, 2022
An Easy to Use Email Platform
Score 8 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Mailchimp
We use Mailchimp for both internal and external email communications. Internally, we use it to share company news, surveys, in-house career opportunities, and training information. Externally, Mailchimp is one of our primary means of communicating with our customers. It has worked well to send targeted emails to subsets within our customer base.
- Easy to use platform with drag and drop blocks that make content creation simple.
- Tools for email automation, data segmentation and personalization.
- Many integrations with CRMs available.
- Sometimes it would be nice to edit code for certain sections (like email preview text) where it isn't possible.
- The email reports are nice but there is room for improvement.
- Organizing contacts can sometimes be tedious.
- Since switching to Mailchimp, we have noticed many positives including improved email deliverability.
- The predictive analytics are useful (including suggested send times to maximize engagement), but the predictive demographics can be off sometimes.
- Mailchimp offers an easy-to-use platform that has helped our marketing team create campaigns more efficiently and deliver more of the content our customers want to receive from us.
It's very usable for everyone from email beginners to more seasoned email marketing professionals. The templates and campaign creator tools are easy to use and navigate. The audience management aspects are relatively straightforward. The analytics and reporting available are great and viewable at many levels including individual emails, campaigns, individual contacts, and audience groups.
We have benefitted from the opportunity to integrate multiple tools through a single platform. Whether it be online forms, landing pages, surveys, newsletters, or more, we have found Mailchimp to be a fantastic platform to serve our marketing needs.
Mailchimp is continually adding new features and revising existing tools. It's important to stay in the loop with changes the company makes and to keep pace with overall email trends. Mailchimp offers a wide variety of tools and we don't even use all of them, but there are resources available through the company to learn how to use them and integrate them.
Do you think Mailchimp delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Mailchimp's feature set?
Did Mailchimp live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Mailchimp go as expected?
Would you buy Mailchimp again?
Mailchimp handles the organization of customer contacts and their segmentation well. It's relatively easy for novice users to create and send bulk emails without much technical knowledge. There are many options available to design and build templates and emails. Mailchimp has helped us refine and improve our email marketing campaigns for customers and employees.