Overall Satisfaction with Melio
I use Melio on a daily basis to process payments to vendors for my own firm and to manage accounts payable for my clients. Melio makes accounts payable management easy. The platform is easy and intuitive for beginner use and information about payment and vendor status is easy to understand and navigate.
- Makes it easy to track the status of payments.
- Makes it easy to request vendor payment details.
- Integrates well with QBO to make AP management simple.
- I would like to be able to find the Melio payment ID attached to the payment in QB.
- Batch processing in QBO causes some important information not to be transferred to the payment.
- Ease of use - for processing payment
- Cost efficiency
- Ease of cancelling or making an update to a payment
- Melio has taken the uncertainty out of AP.
- It is easy to pick up a client's AP and carry forward with transparency.
- It is easy to implement because it integrates well and is not expensive.
I prefer Melio over Bill.com. I prefer Melio because it is easier to cancel or correct a payment on the platform. I like the way that Melio lets you track vendor requests for payment information. I like that it is easy to follow the payment all the way through the process to its deposit.
Do you think Melio delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Melio's feature set?
Did Melio live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Melio go as expected?
Would you buy Melio again?
Melio is well suited for accountants or bookkeepers who process accounts payable for their clients as it integrates well with QBO, is cost-efficient, and easy to use. Whether you process a few or several invoices per day, Melio makes the process very simple to carry out and follow to the end (deposit).