Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft 365 (formerly Office 365)
Microsoft 365 is being used by my entire organization. It helps us create reports for all employees because we rely heavily on performance metrics. We use it to create presentations for team meetings and quarterly summits. We also use it to share content across the organization. It is a tool that we use every single day. We also use the cloud storage and email app.
- Microsoft 365 provides a great cloud solution which makes it easy to access your content on any device.
- Microsoft 365 allows me to create documents I have to present to my employees during team meetings.
- It also helps me to conduct my daily meetings with Microsoft Teams.
- Sometimes I have trouble saving a document. My current workaround is to simply save it under a different name.
- Sometimes I'll update a document but it doesn't update my cloud version or it takes very long.
- The web version of the products don't give me the same functionality as the app version. It's still good though.
- The Microsoft Teams platform is probably the most important feature we use. We use it multiple times each day. It's how we have team meetings.
- I also use Microsoft Excel every day. It helps me organize all performance metrics and scores.
- Outlook email is the absolute most important feature. It's the main form of communication for the entire company.
- We used to meet in person every week, but COVID put a stop to that in 2020. Microsoft Teams has allowed us to continue meeting without risking our safety.
- SharePoint is another app in the Microsoft 365 suite. We use this to share files and data across the organization.
- Using OneDrive has saved all of my important documents from a computer crash. That is a priceless tool.
- Keynote Systems (Discontinued) and Dropbox
I have used a few other products similar to Microsoft 365. I used to use Dropbox as a file storage, cloud based solution for storing documents and data. I was introduced to Microsoft 365 a few years after using Dropbox, and I prefer Microsoft because of the entire suite that compliments the storage center. Everything in the suite works together so seamlessly.
Do you think Microsoft 365 delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft 365's feature set?
Did Microsoft 365 live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft 365 go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft 365 again?
If you need to organize some information, you should definitely use the Microsoft Excel program. I use this application every single day. I also use the PowerPoint application every day. My organization is very much motivation-driven. so in order to keep my team on a high and feeling appreciated, I put all of their previous production in a PowerPoint presentation to share with them.