Why You should Choose Microsoft Officehttps://www.trustradius.com/office-suitesMicrosoft Office 2016Unspecified8.58661012017-04-19T14:42:39.494Z
April 19, 2017
Why You should Choose Microsoft Office
Score 9 out of 101
Microsoft Office (Installed)
Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Office 2016
Microsoft Office is used by corporate office personnel and select managers who operate remotely. We use the e-mail, Excel, Word & Powerpoint applications. This suite of applications addresses most of our needs and wants. Actually, I wish that other remote users within our company would make use of the applications.
- Excel spreadsheets & charts.
- Powerful Powerpoint presentations for use by our sales personnel.
- e-mail which affords us the opportunity to communicate effectively, organize our correspondence.
- Menu options for accessing specific features could be more easily located or arranged.
- Help menu could more powerful with more specific solutions.
- Customization could be easier.
- Increased work productivity for our employees. We are getting as much work done today at corporate office with 5 employees as we did with 10 employees a number of years ago.
- Ability to prioritize communication with e-mail and get a response or read message is invaluable to minimizing duplication of effort and communication.
- No negative impact noted.
[Microsoft Office is well suited for] Budget preparation, Tracking expenses, effective and efficient communication; it is a necessary and very suitable suite of applications for any finance or accounting group. Sales personnel love the slide feature of PowerPoint for emphasis during a presentation to a customer or sales prospect. I do not see scenarios where the Office suite is not suitable for use.