Microsoft Office is the best option FOR your office!https://www.trustradius.com/office-suitesMicrosoft Office 2016Unspecified8.58711012017-04-13T18:49:17.826Z
April 13, 2017
Microsoft Office is the best option FOR your office!
Score 10 out of 101
Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Office 2016
Many of us use Microsoft Office 2016. All different departments of the company does. We use Excel for pricing workbooks, cabling workbooks, for reporting, etc. and for many other things. We use Microsoft Word for proposals, as well as PowerPoint if we want them to be a bit more flashy. It is very very useful, not one day goes by that we do not use it. It is very user-friendly, even the technicians can use it with no issues even if they aren't in the administrative department.
- Very user-friendly, easy to use.
- In Microsoft Excel, you can use formulas to add up prices automatically, so you don't have to keep using a calculator- it automatically calculates it for you.
- In Microsoft PowerPoint, it is very easy to use and it can really make a presentation look amazing! I love all of the different options.
- For Microsoft PowerPoint, I would like to see more themes added.
- It has made many tasks a lot more easier. For example, it saves a lot of time. When you create a very large spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel, which contain a lot of data such as numbers, pricing, etc. you do not need to place everything in order- it can do it for you just from a click of a button. If you want your cells to be sorted from A-Z, or by date, it is extremely useful.
- Microsoft Outlook has been great for our company- it makes scheduling so much easier by using the calendar, very easy to schedule tasks, and the layout is very clean.
I have used Google Drive in the past. I found that I get a lot more storage space with Microsoft Office than I do with Google Drive. I also use PowerPoint a lot when doing proposals, and Google Drive contains nothing of the sort. It is a lot easier to use, and I am used to Microsoft Office rather than Google Drive- I have used Word, Excel, etc. for years and Microsoft 2016 is definitely the better option.