Overall Satisfaction with Microsoft Teams
Microsoft Teams is our main resource of collaboration, communication, and projects. It is used across the entire organization and it helps cut down on the number of applications we have to use. Everything is slowly being integrated into Teams so it is a one-stop-shop for everything we need. We use it for everything from the channels to chat to scheduling meetings internally and externally.
- Easy to use platform - It is easy to set up and it is easy for users to learn how to use it.
- Integrations with other Microsoft Products - I like that it integrates with SharePoint and Outlook. I'm able to easily schedule meetings and share files.
- It is continuing to evolve - It seems like every few months there is something new.
- Lacks the ability to make one screen the main screen during a video call, it would be nice to pick a primary one if you have one main presenter and multiple people on the call. We use it to show our white board.
- I wish the button to take notes for a meeting were more obvious. You have to join the chat to start the notes, which took me a while to figure out.
- I wish the file structure integrated a little better with SharePoint and new folders weren't necessarily created.
- Microsoft Teams has made it easier for our team to collaborate, which saves us time and means more ideas can come out of it.
- Microsoft Teams has made our team more productive, which allows us to get more done faster.
- Microsoft Teams has improved our communication so we are able to better communicate with remote teammates easier, which means we are a stronger team.
We didn't really evaluate any platforms like Microsoft Teams. It was really replacing the multiple systems we were using prior to the Teams implementation including Skype for Business, OneNote, and manually sending documents back and forth. Microsoft Teams has cut down on the number of apps we now use and how we are able to communicate and collaborate now.
Overall, it has been really great. The Help Center provides a ton of resources so you can find your own answers more often than not on your own. But it also is easy to get in touch with someone if needed. They also offer training classes that make it easy to help learn how to better use Teams.
Do you think Microsoft Teams delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Microsoft Teams's feature set?
Did Microsoft Teams live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Microsoft Teams go as expected?
Would you buy Microsoft Teams again?
Microsoft Teams is well suited for almost every scenario I can think of. Whether it is a large or small team or a non-profit/for-profit business or even a college, I think it can be a very valuable tool for everyone because of the way it promotes collaboration and gets you away from email. It is a lot easier to track conversations.