Overall Satisfaction with MindManager
Personally, I use MindManager as a starting point for almost everything that requires documenting a process, brainstorming an idea, as a template for procedures, etc. One of the biggest pluses of the product is when conducting online/WebEx sessions with business groups, it's very quick to map out processes, decision points, etc. instead of using other options that take too much time for formatting. The audience always appreciates the visual walk-through. In the division I'm in, it is used by business analysts to document requirements.
- Quick, Intuitive tool to get ideas and processes recorded.
- Flexible and can be used for a variety if needs.
- The export to other formats capability makes it very easy to start with MindManager and end-up with a formal text-based document in Word if needed.
- More styles to select from would be nice.
- Export to PowerPoint and Visio is a little cumbersome.
- Time saver, improved productivity, and communication of ideas to other associates.
Best that I've tried. I've used other similar products for demo/evaluation but always go with MindManager.
Great tool for kicking off processes. Especially, if the user has difficulty getting ideas recorded and then developing them out. Great meeting tool to show graphical organization in a short time.