Overall Satisfaction with Miro
From the Contingency Passenger Care (CPC) operations team, we had the challenge of leading workshops to transform our internal processes as a support area with our teams in Chile and Brazil. In addition, we had the challenge of redesigning the customer's journey in irregular experience, conducting distance workshops with different areas of the company, to ensure a fairer, empathetic, transparent, and simple experience for our passengers.
- During the pandemic, we were able to create and design in an entertaining, collaborative, remote, and real-time way.
- Is a tool to create as a team in a few minutes, efficiently and dynamically. You can take the time of activities to limit work dynamics.
- Frameworks for brainstorming, thinking outside the box, prioritizing initiatives, identifying impact and feasibility, etc., it has many pre-defined frameworks!
- It's very intuitive for all users who use Miro for the first time, it's very easy to get started!
- Be able to create more than one post it at a time from the toolbox
- It's difficult to lock and unlock some shapes after having designed the frame and entered some post-its to start the dynamics and prevent other users from moving the elements
- Be able to replicate the frame without post-it automatically
- Design a robust roadmap to improve the experience of our clients validated by all areas in a short time.
- Improved productivity.
You just have to start using it, many people think it's difficult to learn and navigate in Miro, but once they start using it, they want to implement it as well. You must show how easy it is to use, and everyone will love it.
It's a very intuitive tool, you do not need to be an expert. The icons in the toolbox make it easy to understand how to use Miro. You don't need to watch a video to learn.
In a multinational company, where all teams work in different countries, Miro facilitates collaborative work. During the pandemic, we had to reinvent our processes, transform the way we work, and Miro helped us design that roadmap.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
- MURAL (formerly Mural.ly)
Different templates available, performance, and design.
Miro helps to work collaboratively with other people who aren't physically in the same place, helps create with more than 20 people at the same time, group ideas, prioritize, and vote in just a few minutes, without the need to do long days of ideation. It's very easy to use, no training is necessary to learn.