Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Miro is mainly used to describe visually the narrative for business logic in our company. The resulting work is then exported and used in various software for content enhancement. At the planning stage, Miro is used for the team to work together and build consensus on an approach to a business problem. For individual users in turn these group brainstorming sessions allow each person to independently bring about their contribution and thought process for the next meetings.
- Consensus Building.
- Content Creation.
- The image from Google used to work well, no longer works.
- Allow users to develop extensions or integrations.
- Productivity almost doubled.
- Starting on projects is now immediate.
- We used to have other tools that were more difficult to start and would take almost twice as long to get to the finish line.
It is hard to define size in terms of area as well as file size for exports. It is geared to quality and the user should be given the choice of size as well.
We do not use whiteboards even though we collaborate. I think it is because it is a new feature relatively.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?