Overall Satisfaction with Miro
Miro is used across the whole University (Tec de Monterrey has a national presence in Mexico). It has been a lifesaver during the pandemic as we can use it in many different classes to incentive collaborative activity among students, and many times among professors as well. Miro helped in closing the gap that learning from home had opened.
- Collaborative work among student teams.
- Activity tracking among participants (you can notice who works and who doesn't).
- Activity tracking for long-term projects (you can always go back to the first steps of your work).
- Allowing to have different types of fonts (color, size, type) in the same digital "post-it".
- Being able to establish a page format with dimensions to print (apart from what is already as default).
- Improved productivity in students.
- Better communication among teams.
- It is easy to share information and documents.
I am very satisfied with the implementation of Miro in all my classes. The only thing that is sometimes a problem is that when the board is very "heavy" (with a lot of content or graphics) sometimes it crashes my zoom session. I'm pretty sure that the main problem is probably my internet connection, but it only happens when I use Miro and Zoom, and with heavy boards.
Very good tool to integrate collaborative work. It supports graphics, videos, links, documents, etc.
It has been the best feature of Miro for me and my students. It has been a lifesaver in this regard. Collaborative work is so fluid and well organized.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?
Miro works great to improve collaboration during class or projects. It is well suited for use during class and also for them to work outside of class and then review their work and progress afterward. It tracks all activity and let students see their work as well as their classmates' work. It is very user-friendly and you don't need to take tutorials to learn how to use it.