Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use Miro in an agile scrum team in order to create/assign tasks, estimate efforts, retrospective.
- Ease to use.
- Tools like playing poker.
- Zoom in /zoom out.
- Sometimes loading pages it is slow.
- Moving within a large page.
- Improved productivity of the team.
- Reduced project completion time.
Miro allows people working in different time zones to work on the same project more effectively.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?