Overall Satisfaction with Miro
We use Miro for game design documents. I also use Miro for my personal projects cause it provides many features and I’ve found it very useful.
- Boards and planning.
- I can see the mouse cursor of my colleagues in real time.
- Rich templates.
- User friendly.
- There is a defined size of workspace.
- Sometimes it freezes while alighting texts.
- It would be nice to have more built templates.
- More improved productivity cause many people can edit the same board at once.
- The templates save lots of time.
- It’s very easy to create presentations from materials in my board.
I just love the application. It’s the ideal application for collaboration with others in real-time. This allows brainstorming and increases creativity which leads to better solutions. It also allows others to provide feedback at the same time.
Cause everything seems to be fitting perfectly. I’ve only removed 1 point cause Miro freezes sometimes and doesn’t keep my changes after it freezes.
It has made the work process so much easier. I love how my colleagues [and I] can work on the same board at the same time. This [helps] so much in times of remote working.
Do you think Miro delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with Miro's feature set?
Did Miro live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of Miro go as expected?
Would you buy Miro again?