Great tool for remote design collaboration
February 12, 2022

Great tool for remote design collaboration

My organization used Miro as a place to present and discuss conceptual ideas as well as architectural drawings. It was used in daily team meetings in conjunction with video conference calls to remotely brainstorm and critique as a team. I created presentations as well as curated collections of previous research within my Miro boards.
  • Provides a customizable creative workspace
  • Has features for remote collaboration
  • Allows uploading of files and web links
  • Moving around the boards can be difficult
  • More chart options
  • ability to change background color of boards
  • Improved productivity
  • Easy feedback from colleagues
  • Practice at putting together presentations in a unique way
Explore all of the different features on your own and attend the virtual workshops Miro offers to get acquainted with how to use them.
It was easy to integrate Miro with the work I was doing in other programs because I could easily upload pdf files and images into my boards that I exported from other programs like Revit or Photoshop.
Without Miro, I don't think my organization could have as easily collaborated on remote projects. It offered the possibility of leaving feedback on our own time as well as moving around the boards at our leisure.

Not sure

I have used Miro as part of a remote design/architecture team as a space to discuss and collaborate on projects. I have also used it to organize resources and research for a thesis project.