Miro does the Job.
March 02, 2022

Miro does the Job.

I use it for brainstorming collaboration and creating visuals to support my project proposals. It clearly helps communicate the goals of my proposals and the presentation view also helps my audience follow along. It also allows for asynchronous project work. Our use case tends to be on a project per-project basis.
  • Presentation View
  • User Flows
  • Whiteboarding
  • App support does not function well
  • If a board becomes too large it basically becomes useless and begins freezing.
  • Providing info on the benefits of certain apps. What's in that tab anyway.
  • It provided quick turn around in getting ideas across
It was really easy to use. I have some issue copying across different boards but that may be a fought of my own.
It was really easy to integrate into the work flow. It was like using any other office or collaboration tool in terms of presenting its functions.
It has allowed us to each contribute in an asynchronous fashion.

Miro is definitely more developed than FigJam, but I did enjoy how easy it was to integrate FigJam into Figma.
It was well suited for presenting the goals and steps needed to complete a project. It is not good for on-the-fly diagrams. Sometimes I found myself going to Figma just because I found it easier to create a line to divide a box in 4, lines kept wanting to connect to shapes.