Give Miro a try, you will not regret it!
June 02, 2022

Give Miro a try, you will not regret it!

Thy Nguyen | TrustRadius Reviewer

• Hosting a Culture workshop with over 150 users with no prior Miro experience
  • Smaller team whiteboarding session
  • Capture notes and follow-up action items in meetings
  • I cannot think of anything specific at this time
  • with a mostly virtual environment for our team during the pandemic, Miro offers our team the option to host a whiteboarding session with impacted team members. This has continued on and allows collaboration without having to travel and be in person anymore.
  • Users do not need to set up an account or purchase a license in order to collaborate which worked very well for the culture workshop we hosted.
I do not have any key insights regarding the implementation of Miro.
The feedback I collected from our team following our culture workshop, is Miro was well received and everyone found it easy to use (many without any prior Miro experience or not considered "tech savvy" also found Miro easy to use.
Yes, when there were travel restrictions in place due to the pandemic, Miro provided the option for our team to still come together (virtually) in order to host whiteboarding sessions that required no travel!

Our Customer User Experience design team uses this frequently for whiteboarding sessions and introduced Miro to the rest of our Direct-to-Consumer team. I've used Miro in a small team setting for a whiteboarding session and also used Miro to facilitate a workshop with 150 colleagues. The user experience from everyone is it's very easy to use and a great way to have real-time collaboration work. No prior experience is needed to dive right in and use it for multiple purposes. I would highly recommend others if they are looking for ways to engage your teams, especially in our virtual working environment today.