Miro is the best programme to express your ideas in a creative and organised way.
June 07, 2022

In the team group work, we used Miro to create a board where each team member could brainstorm ideas and visualize them in real-time, as well as use schematic methodologies with the different shapes that can be created in the program. To complement our work we used schematic methodologies with the different forms that can be created in the program, we made hierarchy graphs on the board, and we also added videos to the board to make it more interactive.
  • Vizualization
  • Organization
  • Creativity
  • Better management of the connection arrows created between boxes
  • More freedom with the font types and sizes
  • The possibility to change the orientation of the shapes
  • improved productivity
  • idea generation
  • Time saver
The concept of Miro is quite original and has a place in different scenarios as it can increase the productivity and creativity of the people who use it, in my opinion, it only requires small improvements in the way the shapes or arrows are handled.
Miro is quite versatile as it can be used on different platforms regardless of the operating system, or the screen size of the device. It is a great tool that can be integrated into both work and student environments.
Miro has had a positive impact, at my university we used a board of over 70 people to showcase our ideas in real-time. At the work level, it allows each member of the team to have an ideal space to show their ideas in a visual and creative way.

Miro being a program totally dedicated to the creation of diagrams, dashboards and other forms of visualization is superior to other programs that have these functions but in a secondary way, i.e. they are less user-friendly or hidden.
Miro is ideal for different work scenarios. For example, I have had the opportunity to use it in my master's degree as a program for outlining concept maps and infographics, and it was also useful for creating the outline of my conceptual framework for my thesis. At the work level, it allows for interactive brainstorming and facilitates teamwork.