Miro is a gamechanger!
June 14, 2022

Miro is a gamechanger!

Anna Clayton | TrustRadius Reviewer

We design learning programs and need to work with a variety of SMEs and stakeholders to create credible programs. It may take over 15 meetings to design a learning program and we use Miro in each meeting. For those that are not confident in using Miro, we add the app into out Teams meetings.
  • Avoid group think
  • Ability to synthesize thoughts
  • Participation and input across all groups
  • I wish it was easy to scroll across/up and down the screen. I want to grab the screen and move it or use the scroll on my mouse. Using the arrow keys is not natural to me.
  • Increased collaboration across different departments.
  • Increased participation from various locations.
This platform is easy to learn just through practice. There are people who would appreciate a short tutorial. This may already be available but I am not sure.
YES! Usually only the people in the room had their voice heard. This has completely addressed geographical diversity!

Not sure

I would recommend Miro to any colleague looking to work with another person collaboratively and virtually. Miro allows you to recreate those meetings we once held together in a room where post-it notes were dotted around on multiple flipcharts. It is the next best thing to being with people in a room.