I love Miro--it has made our collaborative work so much productive and valuable.
August 10, 2022

Cristina Diaz | TrustRadius Reviewer

We use it as one of our main tools to conduct research or team workshops. In research, I use Miro for notetaking and group analysis (which might include online workshops or offline asynchronous work). In my larger product design team, we use it for brainstorming and co-ideation sessions.
  • It creates the perfect environment to collaborate online or remotely.
  • It inspires our creativity and has improved the way we present our research results and overall work.
  • It allows us to document and centralize tons of information and creative work in one single space.
  • When we are presenting results in Google Meet or Zoom, Miro gets very slow, especially when it has tons of information and links.
  • It would be amazing to have a way to download results of a report in Powerpoint not only in Excel. Some integration to PPT would be nice for exporting results.
  • I think it improved productivity in times of pandemic or remote working for sure but I'm not in charge of measuring this.
  • It has improved communication and data sharing for my team in particular.
No, it was easy to learn how to use. I didn't have an onboarding but I think this is something my company can easily ask for.
I think it does a good job.
Miro definitely has been an incredible aid. So much so that I want to use it even for face-to-face meetings at the office.

I think Miro is well suited to provide a large set of solutions for teams that are going to continue working in a hybrid setting. I even prefer to do online workshops, brainstorming sessions, and collaborative data analysis in Miro, as everything can be documented and saved quite easily. I would like to do more online or offline report presentations now in Miro, but I think at this moment when you need speed and flexibility (move back, forward, add notes), we still need more practice and the process in Miro can be a bit lengthy depending on the Internet connection.