A Great Tool that can Replace Some In-Person Meetings
August 22, 2022

A Great Tool that can Replace Some In-Person Meetings

At my company, we use Miro for our weekly review and planning meetings that take place online and in person. It's a great tool for tracking our goals and collaborating remotely, as it offers a variety of shapes, colors, and fonts that allow my team to organize our thoughts into plans of action.
  • Online Collboration
  • Organization of thoughts and ideas
  • Goals tracking
  • Controls aren't always intuitive
  • There aren't a wide variety of pre-made templates
  • Zooming in and out can be hard to control
  • It is easier to maintain goals
  • It is easier to keep regular meetings running smoothly
  • It makes online collaboration easier
I don't have an opinion on this because this software was adopted before I joined the company. So, I have no idea how it easy it was to switch over to Miro.
It has made it much easier for everyone who it remote to work together well. It has replaced the traditional whiteboard at our office and it doesn't feel like we lost any functionality that comes from working with real material.

Not sure

Miro is great for formulaic meetings that have a similar agenda each week. We use it for our regular planning and review meetings. Miro does not seem to adapt to free-flowing creativity and brainstorming within the software. It would be more ideal to have a brainstorming session outside of Miro, and then have those notes organized into the more formulaic layout of Miro.