Great COLLABORATION Tool.
November 12, 2022

Great COLLABORATION Tool.

On our day-to-day, we use Miro as a whiteboard in order to analyze existing tools; we bring screenshots and add stickies with the relevant information we want to point out. Run design sprints from the planning sessions to the actual presentation to the users, where we ask our customers and business owners to use the tool to explore the proposals and add feedback.
  • It's a white page that gives the user the freedom to express anything.
  • Easy UI that requires no onboarding in order to use it.
  • Great possibilities through all the 3rd parties add-ons.
  • Most of the time it takes a lot of time to load.
  • Images are not visible when you first jump into de document.
  • Sometimes I need more freedom on creating dribbles.
  • Exporting capabilities.
  • Mobile version takes also a lot of time to load.
  • Having a unique place to save all the resources.
  • Having the ability of handing off work.
  • Great collaboration space.
  • Sometimes it takes more time to do modifications while using multiple tools.
I'm not sure what this question is referring to.
I have used FigMiro integration, but sometimes it doesn't work that well, and it doesn't give any feedback. You might now know what's happening. Also, I have used Jira integration, and I feel that it lacks documentation or an on boarding process; I find it hard to use it (Maybe a walk-through when you first open the tool?).
It has been amazing, before pandemic we used to all work onsite; after it, thanks to good collaboration tools such as Miro, our team has been able to spread all around the globe, giving the opportunity to more great ideas based on different cultures to be implemented and build great products.

I wouldn't say it stacks up. I think so far; I am constantly jumping back and forth between both tools. I prefer about Figma because it makes my board cleaner, and I can actually modify the prototypes I'm working on and link stuff easily; also, media loads faster. But what I like better about Miro is that you have a wireframe kit that helps me quickly represent my ideas.
Miro is well suited when you present ideas that are created through the tool, but if, instead, you want to present ideas created through some other tool, it might be tricky based on the premise that it might take a lot of time to load images, if there's any correction that needs to be done, you might have to jump into the other tool and lose time.