Miro
November 15, 2022

Miro

We use Miro as a visual-aid tool for cross-teams process management. It works wonders as a tool that allows me to split the workload between team members and clearly understand who is assigned to which project, who I should reach out to take a specific action, etc.

It is also used, incidentally, to design workflows and convey complex processes dynamics in a simple and visible fashion.
  • Process visualization
  • Automated reminders
  • Increased productivity
  • Lower idle time
  • Faster response rates
I have not integrated Miro with any other product. I currently use the desktop base application, and occasionally the browser version of the software. I have not integrated Miro with any other product. I currently use the desktop base application, and occasionally the browser version of the software.
Seeing we are a remote-first, fully distributed Information Technology company, we are always looking for tools that enable quality async work. Miro at its best feels like an open whiteboard where people pop on ideas and designs and information flows in a continuous - seemingly neverending - async brainstorming session. The good is iterated, the bad is worked on until it becomes good.

Miro is well suited for:
- SEEING and DESIGNING processes;
- conveying - in a simple manner - complex and hard-to-express concepts;
- distributing workload;
- macro-planning.

Miro is not appropriate:
- as a knowledge repository;
- as a task manager;
- as an agenda or calendar.