A very worthy experience so far
November 15, 2022

A very worthy experience so far

Nataly Paz | TrustRadius Reviewer

I currently use Miro for sprint plannings and frameworks such as User Mapping Story and Roadmap. Miro is helpful to share and give visibility in a simple way.
As a Product team we have a bunch of touch points (Design, Data Analyst, Engineering, Sales, Customer Experience teams) and one of most important things is to be aligned to each another and fortunately Miro is attending our needs so far.
  • The tool provides creative ways to perform team rites like team buildings
  • The voting feature helps us to make decisions when there are many people in the meeting
  • integration with Jira makes prioritization dynamics with the engineering team much easier
  • The scale of itens when we paste extern images, for example
  • Lack of integration with Google Sheets
  • Better alignment with stakeholders
  • Less complexity
  • centralization of process documentation
I have integrated Jira with Miro and I had no problems doing it bo myself and it was quickly
In all kind because today we work in a anywhere office politics and we found in Miro a better way to be connected and in the same page.

I think Miro is more intuitive and has more integrations, as well as tools that help in collaborative work, which I couldn't identify in draw.io.
Miro is one of the tools I use the most on a daily basis, as I can organize alignments with stakeholders without worrying about the degree of complexity, and it is a tool that calls for action.

We are currently using it to plan for 2023 as a team, organizing and prioritizing opportunities and the process is much more fluid.