All the way miro - life saver indeed !
November 16, 2022

All the way miro - life saver indeed !

I have been using miro mainly for having my day to day tasks in check. The use of the Kanban boards and have been planning monthly planning within the team has been a life saver. We are hitting deadlines that are much needed and it is been used with two users so we are always in check on how the process flow is moving within the boards from to-do List until review and completed. Copying the boards in the same works space helps us out in having the overall view for the all the months together. The retrospectives view is also very useful for long term planning !
  • Dashboards
  • Retrospective
  • Bpm
  • Like a ticketing system like Jira
  • The constant emails is little annoying
  • Nil
  • The time required to track the onboarding has reduced
  • Improved individual productivity
  • In line with my future goals with my manager on my learning curve
Not integrated yet
Like I mentioned in my previous questions I work in Europe and my boss in the uk. It has seemlessly helped us integrate with our work and be inline with the goal of our team. We will be able to add multiple members to the team since we are building a team.

We have Been using this in our company and yes it has been a good tool to implement within our team but on the whole the dashboard view is been the win in my point of view and Jira is more expensive in terms of budget. But the bpm feature is an additional win
We had no planning tool and had to use miro. The dashboards has helped a lot in planning where I had to kickoff meetings and tasks which had to be carried out over 36 countries. With the help of this i was able to streamline the communications to be sent out to the ceos and cios and also have a strict deadline in creating dashboards.