Great for online presentations and collaborations
November 18, 2022

Great for online presentations and collaborations

We use it for Scrum events such as Retrospectives, for presentations and sometimes for documenting and making graphic representations of workflows for the company. We haved tried similair tools, but for now we prefer the functions and easy of use of the Miro software in our company. My last company also used Miro in a similar fashion.
  • Setting up presentations in multiple frames
  • Using different formats for sprint retrospectives
  • Making clear flow charts for all kinds of applications
  • Sometimes big boards can get very slow
  • Licences could be expanded, sometimes I lose rights for some boards if I have to many boards
  • Smoothening the remote workflow
  • Being able to get tangible feedback/collaboration during a meeting
I have not integrated Miro with other products
Miro works great for working online with remote colleagues and interested people from all over the world. Things like Scrum events, online collaborations, giving presentations, etc, etc. I feel these questions are getting a little bit repetetive by the way, if I can give that back to you as some contructive feedback.

Not sure

I haven't really tried similar systems
Miro works great if you want to have online Scrum events like Retrospectives with remote team members. Aside from that, making presentations is also a joy, when using different frames that are linked together. Of course being able to interact with colleagues during meetings or presentations is the strongest point of the Miro software. If I have to name a less appropriate use, I would say using Miro to store documentation, it's easy to get very full boards where information is hard to find.