A space to collaborate and share with my team
November 21, 2022

A space to collaborate and share with my team

In my team we use Miro as a way to share our ideas, inspirations, designs, and trials with a large group of team members. I have found Miro really helpful to keep collaboration and transparency between all of our cross functional teams. I also often use Miro as a way to present to large groups! The format of the program is very easy to use and works as a clean slate to start any project.
  • Clean layout
  • User friendly
  • clean aesthetic
  • organised
  • Sometimes the data space is low.
  • It would be great to organise my own personal boards that no one on my team can see.
  • Improved productivity
  • Improved collaboration
  • Improved communication
I have not been a part of an integration of the program with other products. However I have seen the program integrated into a complex work stream in a very easy and efficient way. The program is very intuitive.
It has been awesome to use Miro during brainstorming sessions when my team has worked from home during covid lock downs. I have felt that Miro kept our team connected to our creativity and knowledge sharing.

I have never used a product like Miro before!
Miro is well suited for collaborative workshops where may different people are brainstorming/ adding in ideas. I think it also works well for creating a one-stop shop for all ideas and designs. I have found the template great for designers and less powerpoint focused.