Miro Review
November 22, 2022

Miro Review

We use Miro as a whiteboard when interviewing the client. We also use it as a repository for diagrams, lists, mockups, and changes of ideas. It is useful because we can interact in real-time with the client remotely. Even when the meeting is over, all the information stays in Miro and can be consulted at any time.

Pros

• Real time interaction.
  • Available for every users, even if not registered.
  • There's a lot of space for images, text, whatever we want.

Cons

• The loading of the area is a little bit slow.
  • My first objective when using the mouse wheel is to navigate, not to zoom in/out.
  • Sometimes, when dragging to navigate, the objects are grabbed and get out of places.
  • Business analysis time was reduce.
  • It allowed different members of the team to understand better what was the problems.
I didn't integrate Miro with other products.
It had a great impact. It is a great tool for collaboration when the team is working remotely. Everyone can express any idea and everyone can work on top of those ideas.

Miro is well-suited: As a whiteboard when interacting with clients. It is useful because everyone can interact with it and present any idea. Also useful to present diagrams, lists, and mockups, for example. Very useful because aloud interaction in real-time with the client, remotely Miro, is less appropriate: Where there's a lot of information, causing Miro to be slow.

Comments