Overall Satisfaction with Mitel MiCollab
At my organization, we utilized it to replace our Cisco BE6000 and Cisco Jabber. As consultants, we utilized it as a VoIP product of choice to deliver client solutions. It provides voice and collaboration as well as allows for easy remote access to the VoIP system for excellent mobility capabilities.
- Easy deployment to end users, which assists with client deployment. Their email that provides access to download the software via multiple methods helps tremendously on the consulting side.
- Easy interface for collaboration and voice. End users like the clean interface and ease of use.
- An all-in-one solution for voice and collaboration. It delivers voicemail, chat, voice services, and mobility.
- SIP registration can be difficult at times and tricky during the first time setup. I would recommend taking the MiCollab class offered through Mitel as well as having experience with SIP and Wireshark.
- If you need to have a clustered MiCollab setup for SIP (one MiCollab server on LAN, the other on DMZ), this can add to the cost. It would be nice if they offered an all-in-one solution with a single MiCollab server.
- Allowed mobility so employees can work from home.
- Allows better collaboration and communication inside and outside the office.
- Allows flexibility with communications. Single Number Reach, softphone, control desk phone from PC, etc.