Overall Satisfaction with Mixmax
I got introduced to Mixmax from a former colleague and have now used it for 2 years. There are a handful of other coworkers who currently use it as well. It helps me stay on top of tasks with outside business contacts, track email opens, and link clicks. The software saves me time from searching through email to find important messages and stay organized.
- Mixmax notifies me the second someone opens an email or clicks a link I've sent them.
- If I cannot respond to a particular email in the moment, the reminder feature lets me set a specific day and time to be reminded.
- The support team has been very quick to respond to any issues.
- On occasion, Mixmax fails to sync to my email and I've had to reach out to support to remedy the issue.
- Offering "link click tracking" for the lowest plan would be great for users, especially those new to the software so they can realize more of the benefits.
- For the lower plan, I wish email opens were able to be tracked when sending to multiple people in the same email.
- Mixmax has probably saved me 2 or 3 business deals simply by having the "remind" feature because I didn't forget about the communication with the person.
- It saves 10% of my time from having to search through email to find important communications with business contacts.
Mixmax is far better than HubSpot's alternative because when I used HubSpot, they did not have a "remind" feature, only basic email open tracking. The ability to select a date and time to be reminded with Mixmax and also track link clicks is superior in my experience. There may be other solutions out there with similar functionality but Mixmax is built specifically for Gmail, and I use Gmail for work and personal use.
Mixmax is well suited for business people who deal heavily with email every single day. That is because it comes equipped with email open tracking, click tracking, a "remind" feature and much more. For people who don't have Gmail (it syncs with Gmail) then it would not be appropriate. Or, for people that do use Gmail, but are not heavy email users, then Mixmax would not be a recommended solution.