December 20, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with Mixmax
Mixmax is essentially being used by everyone in the entire organization. On the recruiting side, the ability to have a wide variety of templates plus the ability to follow-up automatically have been crucial to staying productive and efficient even with a lean team. On the leadership side, Mixmax allows targeted email campaigns to be sent out and the new logic features enable more customization. Overall, this has been a great value-add.
- Ability to track emails - this data is invaluable
- Reminder feature allows items to resurface at a much more convenient time
- Sequencing follow-ups
- Continuously growing integrations
- Additional solutions are quite expensive for smaller businesses
- Interface is a bit buggy sometimes, both on e-mail and directly on the main hub
- Automation of outbound efforts have saved us a ton of time
- Ability to select from a wide variety of actions, templates, etc. has been phenomenal
Mixmax combines the functions of all these software products (plus, I'm sure, many more out there) and integrates them all seamlessly into their platform. It also has more features that are fantastic to have such as tracking analytics, sequencing, scheduling, and reminders. Overall, I think Mixmax does the job incredibly well and it's so much easier to use one tool rather than four or five.