Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
Monday.com is being used by most of the departments of our company, it allows us greater communication when carrying out a project, keeping track of each one of them since on the platform we can visualize at what stage each project is. We can say that now everything is in one place, without so much paperwork, and every department that uses Monday.com realizes how it suits their needs.
- I like that the Monday.com platform sends me email notifications because it has integration with Gmail, this is very important for each of us.
- We have reduced the delivery time of projects, there are no delays or duplicate documents that make our work difficult, but each task is done with love and perfectly well.
- Thanks to Monday.com all participants collaborate on the projects and the attention that this gives our clients is greater than before using it, this happens because it synchronizes the awnings of the files in the cloud.
- The Gantt chart facilitates the attention of all users to the pending tasks, since the tasks that are completed, in-process or declined are shown in color.
- I can honestly say that the price is somewhat expensive, especially when many people use it in the same organization, the price rises.
- I would like Monday.com to have the point of sale function on any of its platforms, whether web or mobile. This is usually an inconvenience in the sales process.
- It bothers me that Monday.com does not include the task compliance tracking by members.
- The ideal software for small and large companies, we have certainly received all the tools we have paid for and our money has been well rewarded. Monday.com offers many facilities when working with data.
- Copper (formerly ProsperWorks)
We carried out an evaluation process in the different areas of our company with software that offered a free trial, analyzing which of all was the one that best suited our needs or the needs of each team, Monday.com is the only platform with unanimous decision that he chose each of the departments, since his tools adapted to each one of them.