No more unproductive monday(.com)s!
December 02, 2020
No more unproductive monday(.com)s!
Score 7 out of 10
Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- We used to dedicate at least two to three hours a day to updating the status and keeping track of each account. With monday.com, we saved at least half of that time (multiply it by the days in the month and the employees you have!).
- No more missing prospects! We were able to easily find all active prospects and sale deals so none gets passed by.
- High employee adoption. Its great UX made the employees feel comfort with the application.
Monday.com is used as a project management tool across the sales department. Its main purpose is to gather information about future prospects and active sales deals. I don't know if it's used across any other department because each department in the company works as an individual team when it comes to project managing tools (each department can choose what tool suits it the best). For us in sales, it's a great mix between a task management tool and a CRM, and it really helped us to gather all relevant information, next steps, and pending tasks about or future clients.
- Amazing user experience. Everything is just there, easy to find and really intuitive.
- Very useful automations. You can automate almost every step of your sales pipeline with interactions from your prospects. Sometimes much of the time your team has to do mailing/calling/prospecting searches is lost in doing manual tasks like updating the status of a prospect. monday.com is amazing at freeing your team's time with this feature. Added to this, it has tons of integrations to power up this feature.
- Everything feels right in place. I know this might sound strange (and it's strongly related with the great UX), but sometimes apps fail to be intuitive and easygoing. With monday.com, you just know what to do, even if you don't have much experience or if you have just started using the app. Your team will rapidly learn and take advantage of all the cool features monday.com has.
- For me, it's a little expensive if you want to take full advantage of all the pros monday.com has.
- The limit in automations in the standard plan is a bit slow.
- It would be great if it had more types of columns (I'm aware it has lots of them but the more you see, the more you want!) and if you were able to customize the symbols you use in each column.
I'm a huge fan of apps, and especially, of a well-thought-out UX. monday.com did everything amazing in this area and I think that's one of its strongest points. The app is truly intuitive, easy to use, easy to learn and to explore. The colors are soothing for your eyes, the animations feel smooth on every inch of the screen. The usability is truly amazing, which is why I'm giving a 10/10.
I really didn't have any issue where I needed the customer support help so I can't give any feedback on that.
The overall performance is great. It doesn't usually break, things work smoothly, and do what they need to do. I'm a huge fan of this because, as I previously said, I am a big fan of an amazing UX, and monday.com does this great.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
monday.com is best suited as a sales and CRM tool. I especially recommend it for prospecting and sales pipelines where many of the interactions with your future clients can be automated. Also, it's great to easily keep track of what your team is doing and who is managing each account. I don't think it's the best app for software projects; there are cheaper and better-suited solutions for software projects (like Jira for example) and it's still a bit raw in software-suited features.