Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Fantastic employee adoption rate
- Improved team collaboration and task tracking
- Very easy to set up project or any sort of plan of action
We needed a tool in our department to organize and track project tasks--sounds simple, but without the right tool it's not so easy! MSProject was too confusing and expensive. We implemented monday.com for a small group in the department and once others saw it, we sped up the implementation because everyone wanted this tool. Two other departments in the agency asked to see a demo of the tool and are now using it. I train all the users and it's amazing how easy the users get the hang of the tool.
- Changes to tasks are immediately seen by anyone on the tool. This is really helpful during team meetings when tasks and dates are being updated. Also great for training.
- Very easy to move tasks around, sort, collapse what you don't want to see, change dates. This ability makes creating a project plan easy for even the newest PM, and the fact you can always get back anything you delete/change makes them less nervous to use tool.
- Automations are great! I introduce tasks when I see a user doing the same thing over and over and an automation saves a lot of time. We always use an automation to move tasks that are done to a "done" group.
- New features are continually released--and you can see those in the tool under the "present" icon--but not all changes are there.
- Would be nice to have ability to not activate certain new features so users don't get distracted with "new, shiny stuff" when we don't need them.
It does everything I need it to do. The new features are coming out frequently and are great, but the basics work very well. I can train a user in 30 minutes--the ability to both be on a board at once helps with ongoing support. We don't have a need to integrate the tool with any other tools, but I imagine that works very well.
I can get answers to my questions usually the same day. Support staff are super professional and happy. We used to be an enterprise customer when we started, but were not impressed with the dedicated customer success manager, as she didn't use the tool so I often knew more than she did--plus the help desk is so fast and knowledgeable that it was easier and quicker to place a ticket.
In more than two years, the tool has only been down I'd say less than 15 minutes a year. Makes the decision to purchase easy to defend as no other systems we use have that kind of uptime. When there is a blip, the email communications are clear and the issue is usually resolved within minutes. Half the time we never even know there's been an issue!
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?
monday.com is well suited to managing projects. I haven't figured out the dependency feature, so that might make it suitable for even very large projects with lots of users. We also use monday.com to manage staff reviews and to set up learning plans. It's just a really great tool to organize your work life. I can't imagine a scenario where monday.com would not work. Especially because the cost is not prohibitive.