monday.com makes project/task management easy.
January 27, 2021

monday.com makes project/task management easy.

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Setting up project boards is easy to do and makes projects go a lot faster.
  • Assignments to employees are easily tracked and progress is easily seen.
  • Having a visual of progress in comparison with deadlines has been great.
We have a lot of remote employees and monday.com has allowed us to coordinate projects and keep up with our assignments easily and in a very organized manner. I work in our HR department and it has made tracking my leaves of absence and unemployment claims much easier than just using a spreadsheet.
  • Organizing projects
  • Delegating tasks
  • Helps with meeting deadlines
I love that monday.com continuously comes out with new features and that they do webinars and have a YouTube channel to help you understand and make use of the features they have. It is easy to use and because there are so many features, I can use it for a variety of projects.
I have never had to use their support, so I don't have an answer for this. Our vice president is the person who set up monday.com for us. I have never heard him or anyone else within our organization complain about customer support or response times from monday.com.
monday.com has been incredibly reliable in the time I have been using it (almost a year). I don't believe I've ever had an experience with it not working correctly. My organization has been very pleased with all of the features that are offered and how well they all work.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is excellent if you have remote workers or a very large team that has a lot of projects to work on. If you are a manager and need to delegate tasks, Monday makes it super easy to do and gives a visual of what is complete, in progress, etc. I feel like most businesses could find a way to use it.

monday.com Feature Ratings