Overall Satisfaction with monday.com
- Time saving.
- Easier cooperation with multinational teams.
- Documents for meetings.
We use Monday for project management. The key tool for sharing information - dates, responsibilities and history about each task.
- It is very clear. I like the visual side.
- It is functional. I like that I can add functions I really need.
- It is customizable. Each board can use different features.
- Interactivity - like, Haven't you forgotten to add the responsible person of this task?
- Coherence with the rules of use of Monday by the organization. E.g. we want people to add the date of this task - so they can not proceed further without putting the date.
- Something extra. E.g. show how we are doing with completing more difficult tasks.
- Maybe roles...
It has many useful features. We use only a part of all possibilities. We would appreciate some video or infographics hints to use more of the functions.
Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?
Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?
Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?
I wasn't involved with the selection/purchase process
Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?
Would you buy monday.com again?