24/7 is Sunday to Monday , you can do it on Monday!
February 01, 2021

24/7 is Sunday to Monday , you can do it on Monday!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Management board is great.
  • One on one is best.
  • Never really checked ROI.
It is used company wide. We specifically record one on ones, tracking projects, task. Management and scheduling.
It helps to keep all the agenda in one place, very effective team collaboration and review tool.
  • It helps put the agenda for team in place.
  • Helps remind everyone of their tasks as scheduled.
  • Love the ease of use.
  • If it can integrate with Outlook.
  • A messenger tool will help.
  • Can't think of anything else.
Love it as it, never thought of integrating with anything else. Only would like to see it in action with Outlook work calendar may be with some additional features. I always used some shared document to integrate the teams which is little confusing at times for some team members however monday.com makes it easier.
Frankly speaking I never used Customer Support as this monday.com is very easy to use and self learn kind of tool. Nothing to complain at the level we usually collaborate for internal purposes. Great tool for small businesses and I am sure it is great for bigger organizations as well.
It is never down. I use it almost every day, just like I open my outlook when I start my workday. I open my Monday to see what is going on in the team tasks and if I have anything that needs the priority. Something that needs attention from team members can be taken care of.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It is best for small team collaborations. we used it for team of 4-5 people and assigned up to 3 co owners only. Never used it for larger teams so can't say how it will be. It might just cramp up the list of co owners assigned to each sub item.

monday.com Feature Ratings