I deep dive into monday.com every Monday, and it helps plan for the week ahead!
January 30, 2021

I deep dive into monday.com every Monday, and it helps plan for the week ahead!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Very easy to set up PM boards.
  • Easy to set up metrics on individuals and projects.
Monday.com is used across business units at our office. The project managers have taken to the software quite well. It provides anyone in any business unit an easy snapshot to see who’s been assigned to a project, where the project sits, and critical dates listed. We’ve created a workflow from sales to delivery, to completion and it’s very easy to update as a PM, and easy to follow for anyone.

We also use many of the automations available to provide metrics on individuals to see who would be best suited to take on work during a given time frame, and who might be tapped out with tasks and projects. It’s made a big difference to me and my counterparts, and I enjoy using the software.
  • Easy to update.
  • Easy to configure to your organization.
  • Easy metrics.
  • You can utilize as much information, or as little as you want. It’s a simple solution.
  • Would like it if personal boards updated dashboards.
Very easy. I was tasked with setting up our project boards for my department, it was a breeze, and while I’m “technology inclined,” I didn’t have much for previous experience with things like this. It was easy to make it look the way I wanted, and when other business units started using it, it was easy for cross-divisional collaboration and to converge our uses.
We received help whenever we needed it, promptly.
Monday has never gone down, and that’s a huge upside. The site is very reliable. We’ve stuck with it, and we count on it, because we can.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Very well suited for project management. Monday provides an easy checklist style layout that you can make as simple as you want.

I do recommend taking some time and laying out only the key factors you want to update and follow on a board. It’s easy to get carried away, but that’s no fault of Monday.

monday.com Feature Ratings