Under Utilized
January 30, 2021

Under Utilized

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Saves us some time on projects and mobile communications.
  • Needs more alerts.
  • We may not be using it to its full capabilities.
It is used by our office team to communicate graphic requests, video requests, form requests. To help on staying organized with tasks. We use it to help us manage communications across departments so that we stay organized on due dates. We use it to help schedule upcoming events and really to help with the overall structure of our organization.
  • Task list.
  • Dates with submissions.
  • Under Review...love options like that.
  • It can look a little too busy.
  • Utilize Zoom among teams.
  • Notify us when we switch up something is complete maybe message the person whom requested something.
Again, I am unsure if my company is using Monday to its full potential. There are a lot of features I am unaware of. Maybe we aren't utilizing them therefore there are some ways organizational we could get better in using Monday. Again sometimes for me it looks a little busy.
I am unsure as I am not the one whom looked into this app. Our creative team was the one whom initiated and created this account so they are the ones in direct contact of customer support I haven't had to use it up this point so I can't speak to it.
I like Monday for its organizational features. Would love to utilize it more as I am sure there are some features under utilized by our team. One thing is I wish we could add more users but the cost is not within our budget so that is barrier in me using it more. If I was able to have my team that works under me use it than that would be great, but only those on staff are able to use it not interns based on price.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

We are using it for communication so the thing that I would believe would be most helpful is when a team member puts in a request for a graphic per say, monday notifies of if it is under review, denied and completed via notifications.

monday.com Feature Ratings