Monday makes every day feel like Friday!
January 30, 2021

Monday makes every day feel like Friday!

Carissa Manniello | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving.
  • Increased communication.
  • Prioritizing tasks.
Monday.com is being utilized within our entire organization, and has been for about 3 years. We began using it as a tool to streamline all communication and project management, but it has since taken several different roles within several different departments. We are able to track money, inventory, and misc. company needs much more efficiently with this tool, and my personal favorite aspect is that it is ever-evolving - the team at monday.com seems to always be looking for better ways to do things, or simple shortcuts that decrease time spent on any given task. I cannot image functioning in our work environment without it!
  • Organizing tasks.
  • Communicating with everyone on your team, or just a select few.
  • Customizing boards to fit whatever needs you have.
  • Integration with other apps, such as Outlook or Zoom.
  • Being able to integrate negative numbers into formula columns. We would like our formula to show us debt, as well as income.
  • Subitems are the best feature - wish we could do subitems of subitems of subitems.
  • Moving subitems from one group to another board.
  • Being able to copy and paste subitems, similar to Excel.
I find it extremely user friendly, however our less tech-savvy employees have had a harder time adapting at first. I will say that having everything streamlined to one platform has been a game changer for a company that has gone through extreme growth in the time we've been using it.
I've reached out multiple times with questions or suggestions and I get a response every time, which is really nice, even if the response is a "no we aren't able to integrate that feature at this time" - the open lines of communication are fabulous.
Performance is wonderful. I think I've had maybe a hand full of occasions where my board wasn't able to update, or it took awhile to load, but it has overall made our workflow much more seamless.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Business anything - if you need organization, you need monday.com.
Personal - whether organizing personal tasks or schooling for your child.

monday.com Feature Ratings