The board you are looking for
January 30, 2021

The board you are looking for

Nicholas Williams | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Positive impact on project management and executive oversight.
  • Increased employee adoption of methodologies.
  • Time savings on updates and answering the same questions.
Monday.com is used on a per-team basis and is heavily skewed towards our engineering teams and special projects. We utilize multiple integrations, such as JIRA, to maximize the information at your fingertips. This allows us to get up to date information and commentary to all stakeholders without having to draft daily recap e-mails. It also allows us to solicit feedback and clarification on the go and have transparency on progress.
  • Integrations with JIRA for periodic approval.
  • Data visualization made simple.
  • Multiple categories to tailor your board and its line items.
  • Easier to share board items with URL.
  • Some visualization for a presentation or meeting.
  • Make it easier to color block statuses (variations on Red, Variations on blue, etc.).
I think if you never used software like this before it's hard to build it up from scratch. You can build something but not necessarily know how to optimize around what you do. Other than that - it's quite fantastic.
Responsive and clear.
We have had a few integration snafu's but overall the features we have used have all worked well. It has made me ever curious around what more it can do and how much more I can rely on it's features. As a personal tool it has helped me look back across a year's worth of work and see exactly how much I accomplished and the steps needed to get there.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

Monday.com has helped me with my personal task tracking to easily blend both recurring and spur of the moment tasks. It has also helped our org manage large multi-team projects without confusing spreadsheets or newsletters. It's been a boost in productivity and clarity while still being integrated with Slack and JIRA.

monday.com Feature Ratings