monday.com brought our company's teams together and I can't imagine working without it
March 03, 2021

Jake Ferguson | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Using monday.com saves us a lot of time since everything is in one place.
  • monday.com has allowed us to establish a better workflow so we get more accomplished.
  • monday.com gives better visibility into the workload and deadlines of a project which keeps us on track and allows us to meet client deliverables on time.
Our entire company uses it to manage our editorial calendars, client projects, internal initiatives, and our dev help desk. It keeps everything moving and allows team members to collaborate with one another. Plus, it leaves a paper trail of conversations and tasks, which gives visibility to other departments or leadership when they want to see how things are going.
  • Can easily assign a task to a person, or multiple people, with a deadline.
  • Can create customized statuses to quickly gauge progress for a task.
  • Each task has it's own place for comments, files, and updates so you don't have to search in multiple places to find the info you need.
  • I want to be able to drag sub-items from one pulse to another.
  • I want the sub items to share the same statuses as the pulse it's under, by default.
  • Increase the number of automations in each pricing level.
Like everything, there's a learning curve. But, once you get the hang of the layout and how you want to set up your boards, you can duplicate them and get everything organized quite quickly. The grid-like style and variety of colors make it easy to organize things in a way that makes sense to you and your team.
I haven't had to use support. Which is a good thing, I guess.
I was excited when we first signed up with monday.com since our growing team needed a way to organize everything. We rolled it out to the teams individually and now we have 50+ people using it each day. It's brought our work into a single place and I can't imagine how we'd function without it.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

It's a project management tool that can be customized to meet a variety of uses and needs. You could keep a personal to-do list in it by assigning yourself and dates to certain tasks. You could also manage the publishing schedule for your blog or website. It is really versatile.

monday.com Feature Ratings