Monday: A timesaver and pro team organizer! The Swiss Army Knife of project management!
March 11, 2021

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving.
  • Project management.
  • Establishing ownership of tasks.
  • Response time for our customers.
Monday is being used within our team to communicate customers' requests, keep a close eye on their performance, and quickly bring attention to needs/to-do's as they arise. It essentially acts as a working to-do list, progress trackers, insight provider, and organization tool all in one! I can't imagine going through my workday without opening Monday!
  • Allow for communication across team members.
  • Customizable options.
  • Notifications so that you don't miss anything.
  • I think having an option to filter your view so it caters to your exact daily workflow.
  • Being able to set a status as more than one thing.
  • An audit log to see how things changed over time.
It wasn't intuitive to me right when I first logged in, but as I got more familiar with the platform it was very intuitive. There are a lot of moving parts and customizable features, and they have great training resources if you need to utilize those. Our instance was built out for a long time so I think there were likely some outdated options/views that could have been cleaned up to make it more intuitive. That's on us!
I believe that the reliability or uptime was strong. Now that I think about it, with my nearly 2 years of using the tool, I cannot think of a time that Monday was down or not working the way I personally expected it to. No software is perfect, but Monday is definitely reliable!

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I feel like it is such a malleable tool, it could be used for workspace organization, to-do lists, project management, and more. In my experience, I feel like it definitely fits more in the project management, product, customer success, or marketing space. I would say it is less appropriate as a sales tool, but maybe if you get creative!

monday.com Feature Ratings