It's worth people getting confused by you saying, "I'll post this on Monday"
March 11, 2021

It's worth people getting confused by you saying, "I'll post this on Monday"

Katey Weeks | TrustRadius Reviewer

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time savings
  • Reduced need for multiple (paid) software programs--both accounting and project management
Our team's primary use for monday.com is for project management. We are a production/post production house that works with multiple clients and multiple projects. Our boards are organized to display daily priorities for our editors as well as house their back-burner tasks and project information. As the project manager, I also use monday.com for accounting and new business. Honestly, compared to other programs we have used, entering and accessing information is easier. Sharing information is quick and efficient. There are multiple integrations with platforms such as Google, which we use daily. Not only does the customization allow for me to create literally anything I want, but if I don't know what I want, monday.com has templates to help me figure it out.
  • Customization
  • Communication and collaboration
  • Organization
  • User friendly
  • Reliable
  • Multi-platform (online, desktop app, and mobile app)
  • One of my columns has not transferred over to a new board (same type of column) after an update. Can't figure out how to fix that.
I rate the usability a 10/10 primarily because it takes maybe 10 minutes to give a full rundown of our personal platform to new employees. We have recently hired two new employees in the last six months, both of whom have never used/seen/heard of monday.com before, and after our 10-minute intro, they hit the ground running.

When creating our personal platform three years ago, it took some time to figure out what was best for our team, but it was a breeze navigating through the platform, customizing and creating what ultimately works flawlessly for us.
Customer support, especially when you're first starting out, is there. Ready to hop on a call or Zoom meeting to help walk you through what you need help with. You can typically find what you need in their help center, but if not, their response time is incredible. I have never had an issue with a delayed response from their team.
Our overall performance of monday.com in regards to features working as designed has been a 9/10, so far. Usually it's a 10/10 because things just always work as they should, but recently, I believe after an update, one of my columns has not transferred to a new board ("person" won't transfer). It's something I could easily reach out to customer support for and something they could easily guide me through, but it's one of those back-burner tasks that doesn't really effect my day to day.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is very well suited for our team. In regards to a production/edit company, it's perfect for housing information such as creative, links, project details, feedback, etc. But we also deal with clients and an agency that do not use the platform (though I would recommend it to them). We could invite the agency members and client as guests to participate in the edit via monday.com, but it's preferable to keep them separate. It could cause confusion, communication errors, derailing from the project that was originally estimated, etc.. We prefer to communicate with the agency and client in other forms, and then I, as the project manager, will relay that information to my team via monday.com.

monday.com Feature Ratings