monday.com can make you look forward to Mondays!
March 10, 2021

monday.com can make you look forward to Mondays!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Increased visibility across the board which led to projects being delivered quicker.
  • Increased collaboration with regions through item automation.
  • Increased awareness of cross-line-of-business projects in the company.
monday.com is being used across the marketing function to support our transition into Agile ways of working, but also it is being more and more widely rolled out across the bank.
  • Provides visibility by allowing multiple teams across geographies to have a single source of truth on projects.
  • The Kanban view helps highlight blockers and prioritize resource allocation on certain tasks.
  • The board structures and task fields help identify task owners, reducing reliance on a project RACI and increasing ownership.
  • While there are certain limitations we currently face, these are largely self imposed internally at our company to help mitigate risk.
My initial reaction to seeing the monday.com platform was Excel mixed with Facebook mixed with a project management tool, and I still stand by it. It has the organisational complexity of excel, the project management tools you'd need for Agile projects, and the real-time collaborative communication features of social platforms.
Given I'm an end user in the company, I'm not involved in the technical side of things and I liaise mainly with the person managing the monday.com platform internally at our end in these instances.
I would want monday.com to be the one tab I have open all the time but I've noticed my browser slowing down when pages are initially loading or I'm trying to move through boards. I'd love for it to be a lighter platform in the future that doesn't require as much power to run.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is very well suited to run projects where visibility and communication are key. These include projects that have multiple stakeholders involved, are across geographies, and that need to move at pace.
I would say it's less appropriate to use in situations where it's a small task or minor project which is being run between 2-3 colleagues and would be completed in a week's time, as maintaining the board updated could take as much time as working on the task at hand.

monday.com Feature Ratings