Ease of use at your fingertips!
March 10, 2021

Ease of use at your fingertips!

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time management.
  • Quality of shared information.
  • Increased and more accurate productivity.
Our property manager, Adrian, suggested the use of Monday.com to help multiple people access the same update to date information at the same time. We use it across all of our internal departments. It address the problem of different information being out there - we have an application that we all have access to and can update live to share notes or important information. It also helps us complete tasks because of the cool reminder and notification features it offers!
  • Notifications.
  • Reliability.
  • Ease of use.
  • Section/Group changes to be made independently of other sections/groups.
  • Access to Archived Files/Information.
  • Views - change options.
I would give the ease of use an 8. Figuring out the notifications and integrations can be tricky if you've never done that before, and it can take multiple attempts to correct the information you are setting up for the integration. Overall, the site is extremely easy to use and offers the status box selection update - which I love because I can zip through a task and recognize the selection a lot easier than a non-colorful status box selection. I love the use of color and all the positive reinforcement notifications!
Actually, I haven't had any technical or functional issues with monday.com so I have not had the pleasure of reaching out to their customer support center.
monday.com has been a staple in our everyday use of applications here at the office I work in. The ease of use is a huge benefit because it allows us to spend more time actually working than training for long periods of time. The site allows each employee to customize their views, notifications, integrations, etc. and information is always readily available rather than having to rely on searching through a traditional email inbox.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Not sure

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

I would say monday.com is very well suited for a property management type transaction where you need to track a timeline of events and share information with more than 1 employee. It would be less appropriate for a type of business that doesn't need to track updates or share information across multiple employees.

monday.com Feature Ratings