A review from a small non-profit
March 10, 2021

A review from a small non-profit

Overall Satisfaction with monday.com

• Time saving (fewer meetings, more flexible for staff).
  • Ability to keep progressing toward goals during pandemic.
  • Easy to set up.
We are using monday.com to plan large events and also manage ongoing projects. It is being used across the whole organization (not including our board of directors). monday.com gives us a place to keep track of progress in real-time and reduces the number of meetings which saves us time. The other thing it does is allows us all to contribute, provide updates, and ask questions on our own individual schedules, as opposed to only during work hours. During the pandemic when we needed to be closed, this helped me make sure our projects were on track.
  • Easy to use.
  • Lots of training.
  • Offers flexible options to customize.
  • Offers great templates to choose from.
  • I think the more examples and best practices you can provide, the easier it will be to use.
I think it's super easy to use - and it helped us branch out and let go of our old processes that really weren't that efficient. We would never have looked at things like automated systems had we not had the experience with monday.com. monday.com helped us build up our confidence so we could try other programs too.
Support was fast, accurate, and resolved all issues in a reasonable amount of time.
Overall it has been a great experience. The only complaint I have is that the amount of options can be overwhelming. I like that you can pick templates based on descriptions - that helped me narrow the process a little, but I still find myself wishing I had someone I can ask 'Hey, how can you take this spreadsheet and make it a system?' Doing it myself sometimes feels tedious.

Do you think monday.com delivers good value for the price?

Are you happy with monday.com's feature set?

Did monday.com live up to sales and marketing promises?

Did implementation of monday.com go as expected?

Would you buy monday.com again?

monday.com is good for both team and individual work. It is ideal for events, projects (both collaborative and individual). It's hard to think of a scenario where it wouldn't work - I think it is probably less appropriate for educators or medical professionals to use as they have more direct tools available.

monday.com Feature Ratings